Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3rd Dr. Appt

Written by: *Nikki* at 10:32 PM
Dear Baby,

So I had dr appt 3 Monday and your daddy got to go with me!! This was the first one for him to go to! It was just a check up but the dr brought in that thing and let your daddy listen to your heartbeat. He was excited...your heartbeat was loud. Dr Haraway said your heart rate was about 154...which means that the old wives tale about the baby’s heartrate being over 140 means you might be a girl! We made the appt for the Big ultrasound to see what you are going to be...it is March 24 so we will see if that old wives tale is true! Now you just have to turn the right way so we can see. That way daddy and  I can get your room ready! I thought I wanted a girl ...I think because I lost your sister Natalie....but the further along I get I don’t think I will prefer one over the other as long as you get here and healthy! I have almost past the point of when I lost Natalie which might not mean anything but it means alot to me for some reason. Here lately I have been so nervous over everything...knowing that this is close to when my water broke with Natalie and i don't wanna lose you. I already love you so much! We have discussed a few names.....so far we have Levi Greggorey if your a boy and Lyla Faye if your a girl. Well it is time for me to head to chuch so i had better get going!!!! Please don't kick my bladder while we are praying and make me run to the bathroom!

Sincerly,
Your Momma

1 wonderful opinions!:

Chris, Laura, Kristin, Moses and Austin on March 15, 2008 at 6:29 PM said...

Hi! Sorry I haven't e-mailed you back. I hardly ever check my cafe mom site! Gosh, I remember how exciting all those doctor visits are. The fast heartbeat tale turned out to be true for us, but you never know! When we went for the ultrasound, Kristin was very uncooperative and would not turn the right way. After they checked everything and determined she was ok, which was most important, I was ready to give up. Then lo and behold, she turned for us! I can't wait to hear what you find out! By the way, your dogs are so cute!!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei