Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 MONTHS PREGO

Written by: *Nikki* at 5:46 PM
Dear Lyla,
Now that you are almost here..I have had alot of cleaning to do. Daddy and I are getting your room ready. It is really starting to come together. I am so excited to meet you...hurry up!

3 wonderful opinions!:

Abby on June 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM said...

You are so cute!!!

Helena on June 22, 2008 at 5:22 PM said...

You are blooming as they say!

Natasha said...

You look so adorable, especially since you were just cleaning LOL

Congratulations on your awaited little one.

BTW I found your blog from your siggie in the flylady forum. I hope you don't mind.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei