Monday, May 24, 2010

Car Shopping

Written by: *Nikki* at 9:01 PM
So we got the news the other day that my car is going to be a gonner..soon!!

I drive a 2000 mustang...I love it...I don't want to get rid of it...It was my first car!

But the main something something is cracked and it is making a loud ticking noise....so I gotta go car shopping....

today after work ...gregg and i went and test drove a malibu..i think i kinda liked it!

here is a pic from the inside!


Any of you that have car shopping ideas or tips..please post them...because I have never done this and I know they are going to pull a fast one on me!!!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei