Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A stay at home mom's salary

Written by: *Nikki* at 10:45 PM
The web site Salary.com reported that .............

“the time mothers spend performing the 10 most popular ‘mom job functions’ would equate to an annual compensation of $117,856 for a stay-at-home mom.”

Wow..that is amazing...and it got me wondering....
I am not a stay at home mom....I work outside my home. So what should I get (sorry ..being selfish at the moment) for working outside the home...and then coming home to do a stay at home mom job.............so I researched and found on salary.com

The “mom jobs” completed by women with outside employment equates to $71,860 on top of their salary. (May 2010)

That means I should be getting paid $189,716 a year!! I know it is taboo to talk about what you get paid at your job..but I can tell you..that is sure ain't close to that!! I think I deserve a raise!

Now the question is...........How do you bring this up to your employer?

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei