Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A miracle

Written by: *Nikki* at 8:07 PM



I know I have wrote this on other blogs I have had..and I know it is bad that I have jumped and jumped blogs...but short story...Lyla had a heart murmur...later they thought it was something wrong with her valve
We prayed and prayed and the ultrasound tech told us that something divine touched her because nothing was wrong.
At our church we have a pile of rocks on both sides of our driveway...when a miracle happens we move one from the right side to the left side...
So this is Lyla moving her rock for her miracle...and ours! Hallelujah!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei