Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mom Confession

Written by: *Nikki* at 7:59 AM
I get up at 6am...and cook breakfast.

I haven't always done this...I am recently trying to be a good momma and wife since i don't have to be at work until 9am..I kinda act like I am a morning person...

Hubby doesn't get off work until late..so he is to tired to eat...

and Lyla would rather have cereal over egg, bacon, sausage, pancakes, ...anything really....

So here is a Mom Confession....
I let my child eat cereal out of a ziploc bag for breakfast!

That is what she wants though...and I can't MAKE her eat something..I mean she is almost two...
She eats a good lunch and a good supper...so I am just thinking she isn't a morning person like her mom.

2 wonderful opinions!:

Unknown on June 17, 2010 at 1:44 PM said...

Shhh...my boys go to before school care and take baggies of cereal with them - despite being up early enough to eat at home! It's just what they want!

*Nikki* on June 17, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

yay..i'm not the only one! I like these mom confessions!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei