Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No Wordless Picture for me this Wednesday

Written by: *Nikki* at 11:54 PM
I have tried every way possible to get a dang picture off my phone and onto my computer and for some reason I can NOT do it today.

It will not email it to me...it says it has emailed it..but I have not gotten it.

The USB cord won't work for some reason....

I don't know what is going on but it is really aggrevating me!!!

so no wordless wednesday for me!

but no fear...

I did find a cute little theme to do for Thursday that will get my thoughts going.
Maybe if i could find time to actually have thoughts....this blog will get sooo much better!!

just wait for it!


0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei