Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweet Morgan Wedding!

Written by: *Nikki* at 4:28 PM
I haven't blogged in a while because I have been a little busy with my sister in law's wedding. They didn't give themselves much time to plan a wedding so things were in disarray...but they were in love and wanted to hurry things up..and I completely understand that...that is what you have family for right? Well ...it turned out wonderful...the church was lovely...she was beautiful...her husband was handsome as ever...everyone looked great and everything went great! I am so happy for her!

More pictures will be coming soon!

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Morgan!!!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei