Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursdays Thunks (thinks)

Written by: *Nikki* at 6:54 PM
Here is a new thing I am going to do...because they will ask me questions that i will not think to write about...and I think it would be cute to come back later in the future and read what i wrote.

here we go: This is off thier website!

Welcome to the June 24th edition of Thursday Thunks!



(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)


Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!






We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.


Write about it on your blog... simple as that.


Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!


Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.


Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.


Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.


Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!


That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?


We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: Welcome to Summertime 2010!
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Atlantic Ocean and the number 3.



1. It became officially summer on Monday. What's your favorite part of winter?
My favorite part of winter is the snow. When it snows we light the fireplace...Lyla gets superexcited to see it. We watch movies...we ride around in the truck (4 wheel drive)..and have a good family day!




2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?
When I first met my husband we went on a vacation to meet his family in Kentucky. I was on a road trip with my in laws for 12 hours. Need I say more?




3. Kimber's husband just got the dream job that he's hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had.


I have to say the best job i have ever had is the one i have right now. I am a preschool teacher and I love it!


4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
all the girls that i used to work with..that place was full of nothing but drama. no one there cared about the kids...they were all worried about making themselves look good to the boss..which is what you had to do to keep your job...because she is as wicked as the witch from the west!




5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
I don't know if i would change anything..because everything I have gone through has gotten me where i am today..and I wouldn't change where i am at today for anything...but if nothing would change then....
I think i would pick one of the years i wasted with my ex boyfriend...crying and whininig over him could have been better spent out with the girls having a good time.
But that is young stupid love!




6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
my cell phone..i know everyone does! But I am so worried when lyla is not with me that something is going to happen and they won't be able to get ahold of me.

I also have a drink...all the time...the dr has checked me for diabetes...because i guess cotton mouth is one of the symptoms...but i'm not diabetic...but i always have to have a drink

The third thing is my house key.





7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
this past christmas i wrote a letter to our family in Kentucky and mailed it. It was a family newsletter...i like mailing letters old style!




8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why?
This one.
It is a sermon i heard from a missionary at my church that really touched me and I hope touches someone else that read it.




9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson's and The Beatles' music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently?
nope..i liked a few of MJ's songs...not a big fan of the Beatles.




10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you'd rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again?
well i just bought a new car and we have a trial subscription to XM radio so I don't hear radio ads alot.




11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders?
A Sangria! mmm..those are good!




12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be?
my dad. He is still living..but doesn't ever come by..don't know why...people now a days are just so busy. We get in a routine of going to work..and going home...we forget that we can stray and go visit people. Now don't get me wrong.I love my dad..and I go see him ...but one of these days I wish maybe he would just stop by my house and see my accomplishments and where I live.




13. What would be the worst entertainment or sporting that you could be forced to watch?
golf

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei