Saturday, June 5, 2010

To Do

Written by: *Nikki* at 11:31 AM
Gregg is working today...until 1pm..so I am doing some housework with Lyla until he gets home! Then it is FAMILY TIME!!

Here is my to do:
unload dishwasher
load dishwasher
take out trash
wipe off kitchen counters

wipe off kitchen table
first gotta clear the table
clean stove
clean coffee table (Lyla's kitchen table) ..that needs to stop!
straighten Master Bedroom floor...poor room
clear makeup off vanity

clean lyla's room...ha ha!!
sweep whole house
mop whole house

laundry! yay!

Not to bad really...I kept the house super clean until Wednesday of last week..then I got tired I guess and slacked off...it is a JOB!! OK..here I go!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei