Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today was movie day

Written by: *Nikki* at 6:07 PM
I am loving these themed days at preschool...the kids are having a blast too! Today was movie day..we watched a Veggie Tales movie and ate popcorn! Then we went to the kitchen and made chocolate dipped pretzels..YUM!!

Have I mentions that I love working in a preschool! How many of you in a office get to watch Veggie Tales and eat chocolate!! Ha!

..............Meanwhile...still loving my new car...today on my lunch break I went out to my car and listened to the XM radio comedy channel!! Laughed by butt off all by myself! So now my co workers probably think I am crazy! GREAT! *shrugs my shoulders*

Ok...off to cook supper now for my little one!!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei