Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Written by: *Nikki* at 10:40 AM

Woohoo!!
I am 26 today!

9 wonderful opinions!:

Michele on July 24, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

Stopping by from the Lady Bloggers. First of all Happy Birthday! I just read your miscarriage story and it broke my heart. But it sounds as though you have moved beyond the pain and your daughter is still with you in your heart. And you do have your angel. Congrats!!

Sabrina on July 24, 2010 at 10:48 AM said...

Happy Birthday to you from me! :)

Just popped in from the lady bloggers and have to say: I LOVE your layout! It's so gorgeous!

Meaghan on July 24, 2010 at 11:06 AM said...

Happy Birthday!!! Stopping by from Lady Blogger Tea Party. I have a mommy blog and fitness blog if you feel like stopping by!

The Trailmaker on July 24, 2010 at 1:19 PM said...

Hi Nikki, dropping down from LBS...
Happy Birthday!! hope you have a blast day!!
I too love to use a large amount of dots... its fun!!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the tea party! Happy Birthday to you!!

CSwain on July 24, 2010 at 1:28 PM said...

Happy birthday Nikki! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nikki!! I truly hope you celebrate in a big way and have an AMAZING day made of awesome!! Hugs!

*Nikki* on July 24, 2010 at 4:37 PM said...

thanks ladies...

Farah Jasmine on July 24, 2010 at 7:38 PM said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei