Monday, July 12, 2010

I have found Picnik!

Written by: *Nikki* at 8:48 PM
I hope everyone in the blogger world knows about Picnik...i absolutely love it.
You can edit your photos and make it look like you are one awesome photographer..when really you aren't!
Like me!
I love to take pictures...it is just that I only get that occasionally lucky shot where I am like, "wow..that that is good!"
all the others...completely looks like an child took them...

Here are some of my pictures I have played around with...


I love it! My new fav thing to do!!

1 wonderful opinions!:

Lillie McCombs on July 13, 2010 at 2:09 PM said...

I love these pictures!!! Job well done, Girly!

Are you going to come pick up your Sugar Doll Award? Or shall I sell it at a Garage Sale? *wink*

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei