Sunday, July 4, 2010

Monday Music

Written by: *Nikki* at 11:38 PM


Over at Kuppy Kakes by Kristin she is starting a new Monday meme....She will you a theme (like this weeks theme is a song you would listen to when you want to relax) and then you find a song that you like that goes along with her theme and post it....
and since I love music and love listening to different kinds of music..I really hope this takes off!

so here is my first one....

When I want to relax..the first thing i think of is Josh Groban..I love his voice....it is so soothing...and this song..is just inspiring to me and relaxing...

so what would you listen to if you wanted to relax??

LINK UP!!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei