Monday, August 23, 2010

My After Work Routine

Written by: *Nikki* at 6:14 PM
This is my current After Work routine..i love lists so i have a routine for everything!!
Immeadiately after work I will go to the gym for an hour...then after that I will pick up lyla..come home and ......


After work Routine


Set potty timers
15 min of Bible reading
Start supper
Dishwasher dance
Start laundry
Sweep if needed
Spot mop
Kelly's Mission




5 minute room rescues
Lyla's room
Master Bedroom
Craft room
Living room


Hit Hot Spots
Kitchen Table
Entry way
Top of Microwave
Basket of Bills
Computer Desk
Night stands
Vanity








Photobucket

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei