Tuesday, August 3, 2010

playing with our not so puppy anymore

Written by: *Nikki* at 10:09 PM
I know i didn't post on here when we got Gunner...but he was soooo cute..sooo little...
and now...
he is huge!! and he isn't even a year old!

Here is Gunner as a puppy!

Thank goodness he is an outside dog! Here is Gunner now..

Today we took a little time out of our day to show Gunner some attention...sometimes i feel bad because he is in our backyard and we get so busy that we dont' show him enough attention..
now my husband on the other hand shows Gunner more attention than he does me!
So please don't worry the dog is NOT mistreated..but Lyla and I are busy women!

Out we went into our backyard ....and snapped a few pictures of our time with Gunner!





He is a big klutz...and sometimes he barks and gets on my ever loving nerve...but looking at these pictures makes me love him even more!

Photobucket

3 wonderful opinions!:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
Gunner is so cute! Our dog, Jackson, is also such an adorable klutz. He used to be little too...now he's about 70 pounds, and hopefully, has stopped growing!

Serene on August 6, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

Ohmigosh, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei