Friday, August 27, 2010

Written by: *Nikki* at 10:54 PM
This is a poem I found on one of my CafeMom groups...i thought it was supercute!

I'm strong, smart and sassy,

I got attitude but i keep it classy.

I am modest and i keep it humble,

But if you hurt me you will stumble.



I'm a hopeless romantic but i keep it real,

Because some people have a heart of steel.

I can daydream all the time,

But i know there's mountains i gotta climb.



I smile when I'm hurt and i laugh out loud,

I love to stand out from the crowd.

I walk with attitude though I'm full of fear,

But strong is what i have to appear.



Because there's a mighty lot of enemies,

Who'd love to see me fall.

But i stood up after i got smacked down,

When they expected me to crawl.



Oh no, I will raise my head up high,

Because being strong doesn't mean i shouldn't cry.

I know i deserve the best,

So stupid haters, why don't you give it a rest?



I know I'm strong, smart and sassy,

I got attitude and i keep it classy.

I am modest and i keep it humble,

But if you hurt me you will stumble.






Photobucket

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei