Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winter Wonderland 2010

Written by: *Nikki* at 3:08 PM
Where I live we have a military base called Fort Chaffee...and they always are doing something cute...
makes up for the major booming that i hear when they are practicing

They have a Haunted House in October which was just on Ghost Adventures ..pretty cool..wierd stuff happened to my TV when i tried to watch it.
another story.....

In the Winter this year they made a Winter Wonderland...
So we went to go check it out...

Here are a few pictures from there:
I know they are rough looking because i took with my phone..i am noticing that i use my camera less and less..now that i have my new phone...it takes pretty good pictures..good enough to record memories...



lyla loved the train ride!

Ms Clause baked her a cookie

Her favorite themed room..Candy Land

she did NOT like Rudolph and Frosty..i dont' blame her though...they look a little frightening

The Grinch

Ken and Barbie

Old vintage toys

vintage tree


lyla said " is that baby Jesus? I wanna see him"

I though this tree was to cute..i wouldn't mind having one like that!

Betty Boop shoes

Coca-Cola


going upstairs to look at all the different rooms with trees

where you got your picture taken with Santa

not going

not going

we all had to sit on Santa's lap to get a picture..and it turned out quite nice!





Photobucket

2 wonderful opinions!:

Prairie Mother on January 2, 2011 at 7:45 AM said...

Neat! Thanks for sharing.

Bettina on January 3, 2011 at 12:37 AM said...

Aww that house looks fun :D

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei