I know every Tuesday is Anti Procrastination Tuesday ..so if you have a ToDo list...go over there and link up so we can all tackle our lists together.
I have watched and watched ladies just have at thier Doozy Lists...and really getting things done!
So I have decided to make my own Doozy List...and see what happens! I am sure it will grow as the days go on and I have time to think...
My Doozy List
* get scrappy stuff organized
* clean out old clothes
* have a yard sale
* get rid of old stove in garage
* make a master shopping list
* make a two week menu
* make birthday and anniversary cards more often
*discover desire to read Bible more often
* have Bible Study at my house
* have a scrapbooking crop with friends
* numerically order fav websites/see if I can delete one.
*keep nails done
*clean out car
* buy frames for all pictures and hang them
*make laundry detergent
*keep up with laundry...one load a day!
*start planning Lyla's birthday
* make appt with "woman" dr
*clean off computer desk
* go through files and declutter
*make recipe binder
*finish control journal
* make cupon binder
*make a will
* make final decisions on kitchen, bedroom, scrappy room design
*scrap more often
*learn to quilt
*buy wood to make more country signs
Wow...OK..so I thought my list was going to be really short since I was just thinking of things off the top of my head..but maybe not! OMG! Well maybe it will be better since it is in writing (or typing) and I can physically see what I want to do.
Alrighty............now all that is left to do is link this up to Amy @ New Nostalgia!!
Have a great day!