Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My last FINAL!!

Written by: *Nikki* at 1:43 PM
Tonight is my last night of college at CASC!! I will take my last final and never step foot back on that campus! I am so happy that I am done! for a while.........I am going to go back and get my Bachelors Degree but not a CASC since they are only a 2 year school. It has been a great and tiring time in my life..but I have to say I know that all this hard work is going to pay off. I have to be completely and utterly gracious and thankful to my mom and step dad for watching my daughter through this whole journey because if hadn't been for them I would have never been able to finish school. Woo hoo..off to study!!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei