Monday, May 10, 2010

Severe Weather

Written by: *Nikki* at 11:05 PM
Lyla and I just got back from my mom's house because we were watching the bad weather! If we ever think there is going to be a bad storm we always go to mom's. She has a basement and plus Gregg works Second shift so it is just me and Lyla here and they can help me if there is a bad storm. And because we would all be together.
I always think of the worst during bad storms and we live right smack in the middle of tornado alley..so it is always a possibility!
But tonight thanks to God they split up before they got to our area...and we are just fine!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei