Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday Fill in on Saturday

Written by: *Nikki* at 10:14 AM
OK..yeah so it is a day late....Lyla and I decieded to go spend some time with my dad last night...and party a little bit! We drank Dr Pepper and played horseshoes...we made $10 off the old guys!! Lyla got some quality time with PaPa and I got to be a Daddy's Little Girl for a little while...something we both needed!

















1. My new lotion feels great.
2. The solution is pray.
3. I have to have my feet covered up tofall asleep.
4. How about my husband not working overtime so we can feel like a family
5. Reading my blog is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine autumn
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to went to my dad, tomorrow my plans include going to the historic street of Van Buren and shopping and Sunday, I want to go to church and worship God and come out refreshed!

0 wonderful opinions!:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei