Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The next to last family wedding..

Written by: *Nikki* at 12:20 AM
My sister in law got married June 19th...she is the youngest besides my brother...so we only have one more family wedding to go...that is IF my brother ever gets married....and he is only 14..so we have a ways!
But here are a few pictures that my Pastor's wife took of my baby who was the flower girl!
Then I spruced them up on Picnik a little..



any of you professional picture takers....if you have any tips....please don't hesitate to let me know!!!

But doesn't she look stinkin' cute??

3 wonderful opinions!:

Cristy on July 20, 2010 at 12:56 AM said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that flower on her head! So cute!

I'm not really a photographer, but everything I've ever read about taking pictures of the young ones is to get as close as you can...it made for great pics of my niece who's 18 months. It shows all their cute unique attributes.

Christie - Childhood 101 on July 20, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

Hi Nikki, the photos of your daughter are simply gorgeous.

Thank you for linking your blog to We Play, I do however ask that bloggers link to a specific play related post, not their blog URL when linking to We Play. I have removed the blog link but welcome you to link again to the specific play post you had in mind.

Lillie McCombs on July 20, 2010 at 8:41 PM said...

Ohmygosh, super super cute!! What a little beauty she is!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei