Saturday, November 20, 2010

Steak and Shake

Written by: *Nikki* at 12:18 PM
I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures before...

well
wait no longer!

a while ago we went to the Tulsa Zoo..had a good time...but all the walking made us hungry so on the way back home we stopped by Steak 'n' Shake
(very convienent for the guys that it was RIGHT BY the Bass Pro Shop)

But I think we almost had more fun or dang close at Steak 'n' Shake than we did at the zoo!

Now the Aquarium in Jenks, OK...that is a different story! That is a great place to go! I reccomend that to anyone!

ok..moving on..here are some awesome pictures!


Kisses for Nanny...i love this picture!!


This is my crazy wonderful brother!

That is one great pair...I love them love them..with all my heart!

How could you NOT love that face?
Ask his English teacher.




This is my darling husband..who is going to hate me for putting his picture on my blog..but hey..that is what us sarcastic wonderful wives do!

Oh..I love memories like these..great times! I look forward to so so so many more!




Photobucket

4 wonderful opinions!:

Libbie on November 20, 2010 at 1:48 PM said...

Hi I popped over from the linky party...my first time trying it...kinda fun!!! We LOVE Steak & Shake although we don't have any here!

My hubby hates appearing on the blog too :) But you family looks like a lot of fun!!!

Anna on November 20, 2010 at 4:29 PM said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Makes me want french fries and a milkshake! Stopping by from the Lady Blogger's Tea Party!

Ruth on November 21, 2010 at 10:50 AM said...

Hi.. stopping by from Life in Jenga...

your newest follower now!

Ruth

Sorta Southern Single Mom on November 21, 2010 at 7:38 PM said...

I haven't checked out Steak and Shake yet... I'm still not over my love of all things Chick Fil A... oh and Cookout Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes...thye're a little cup of heaven.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

I use Project Life by Becky Higgins
 

Living in Wonderland Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei